Thursday, February 3, 2011

BABY SHINN IS ALMOST 27 WEEKS!

BABY SHINN IS ALMOST 27 WEEKS!

Dr. Update:
We go back to the Doctor on February 15th, at that appointment I will be doing my glucose testing. I have gained 2 pounds this week. My weight changes so much right now, every day is different. I think it is water weight but we will see if it sticks. I feel like I am as big as a house!!

Gym:
Prenatal Yoga and continue to workout when I am not exhausted.

Clothes:
They fit perfectly!

Bump:
We are almost 27 weeks, not much has changed since last week…. We are growing!
Food:
I am basically on a vegetarian diet right now, for that is the only thing that sounds good. I love love love veggie sandwiches with cheese!!

Movement:
I have been worried for over a week, for Jace was not moving very much. Thank goodness for Google!! Jeremy and I started reading up on it and found out that babies love Orange Juice because it is full of sugar. I will now start off my morning with 1 glass of OJ, Baby Jace loves it!


Mood Swings:
I often find myself just wanting to cry for no reason, but I have not broken down yet. I guess it comes with the territory!

Ethan Jace is a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are going well. We go to the dr. on the 16th for the ultrasound. I'm 20 weeks this week. I'm also having an aversion to meat. I'm trying to eat it as much as possible, but I think it's a texture thing. I might try the OJ thing to see if I can tell if the baby's moving. :)

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete